By using the BlueBox web site, or any of the sites/systems developed by The BlueBox, you consent to the collection and use of the information as described here.
The BlueBox site only stores personal information relating to you with your permission. You may choose to reveal information to us if, for example, you register or complete a survey. The BlueBox may use the information in connection with processing your inquiries and orders or to help improve our products and services. Any information collected by the BlueBox from users of this site shall not be revealed or disclosed to third parties unless the user's prior written consent thereto is obtained. Information is used solely for the purposes described below.
As a global company, the BlueBox operates a number of Web sites around the world. Any information that you submit to one of our sites in any one country may be sent electronically to a server for one of these sites in another country. We safeguard your privacy interests globally by ensuring that this site adheres to our international data-protection principles as described in this statement.
We bind our employees to observe your privacy and confidentiality rights.
The BlueBox supports secure online shopping using secure server technology. There are advanced security arrangements and facilities on BlueBox sites to prevent security abuse.
The BlueBox may collect the following data:
- If you choose to register for our newsletters or any other subscription service, we can send you requested information or products, other product information, news, or promotions. If you choose to give us your e-mail address, we will communicate with you via e-mail. We do not share your e-mail address with others outside the BlueBox. You can choose not to receive any more e-mail at any time. Depending on how your e-mail settings, information about you may be transmitted automatically when you send e-mail to the BlueBox.
- We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems, to administer our Web site, and to gather demographic information. When you visit our site, we recognize only your domain name and not your e-mail address. We will see your e-mail address only if you give it to us by filling out a form or by sending us an e-mail message.
- The BlueBox site, from time to time, includes order forms that you fill out to request information, products, and services. If these forms collect your financial information, such as your banking details or credit card numbers, the BlueBox commits to use any financial information that you submit solely for billing and payment purposes for that special transaction.
- From time to time BlueBox surveys may ask you for demographic information, such as postal codes or your industry sector. If the online survey collects contact data, we may use that data to send you further information only if we specifically asked for your permission in the survey. You are free to retract any permission you gave.
Please note that you can opt out of receiving e-mail communications from us whenever you like.
Copyright in all material, information and logos presented on this site vest with BlueBox Worldwide Ltd registered in the UK.
The content of this site is protected under applicable United Kingdom and international law including, but not limited to, United Kingdom Copyright and Trademark laws, International Copyright and Trademark laws and Conventions.
Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any material on this site.
Users seeking permission to use the content of this site for commercial purposes may contact the BlueBox via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
BlueBox cannot nor does it exercise continuous editorial control over the content of this site and accepts no responsibility for any illegal, discriminatory, defamatory or obscene content appearing on this site. Users are requested to inform BlueBox of such matter appearing on this site by e-mailing email@example.com.
By sending e-mails to BlueBox via this site, subscribing to newsletters or utilising the Live Help facility, the user consents to receiving electronic communications from the BlueBox.
The user thereby agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications sent by the BlueBox satisfies any legal requirements, including but not limited to, the requirements that such communications should be "in writing".
The BlueBox terms and conditions are not applicable to any third party site. Where the BlueBox provides links to other related internet sites, BlueBox does not sponsor or edit these sites and these links are provided for the user's convenience only. The inclusion of these links does not imply endorsement by BlueBox of the site and any use and/or reliance on the site is at the user's own risk.
The user expressly agrees that the use of the BlueBox site is at the user's sole risk.
BlueBox makes no representations or warranties that this website is free from errors or omissions nor that the service provided will be uninterrupted and free from defects. Users are requested to report any possible malfunctions and defects to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site is provided on an "as is" basis, without any representation or endorsement made and without any warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, non- infringement, title, security and compatibility. It is the sole responsibility of the users to satisfy themselves prior to entering into this agreement that the services available on this site will meet the user's individual requirements and be compatible with the user's hardware and/or software.
The user acknowledges and confirms BlueBox's indemnity to, including but not limited to, indirect, direct, incidental, special, consequential and punitive damages arising from the use of or inability to use the BlueBox site. BlueBox has taken reasonable measures to ensure the integrity of this website and its contents.
However, no warranty, whether express or implied, is given that any applications, downloads or files available via this website are free of viruses, worms, trojans, bombs, time locks or any other data or code which has the ability to corrupt or affect the operation of the user's system.
No advice or opinion expressed on this site should be regarded as professional advice and users are advised to seek professional advice before placing reliance on any opinion given in this site.
Any user that delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to this website or attempts to gain unauthorised access to any page on this website shall be criminally prosecuted. The BlueBox may also, at its sole discretion, institute civil action for damages suffered as a result of such conduct.
7. ALTERATIONS TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The use of or access to this site constitutes the user's acceptance of the above terms and conditions. The BlueBox has the exclusive discretion to alter the terms and conditions of this site at any time, without prior notice to the user.
If you have any questions about the BlueBox Terms and Conditions, please contact: email@example.com