Apply to join the team:
Thank you for considering joining The BlueBox team. The BlueBox Partner Programme is designed to provide individuals or organisations that wish to enter into a relationship with The BlueBox with all the necessary information and tools they need. The sort of relationship and your partner status is dependent on your level of interaction with The BlueBox, your activities and your knowledge.
Once you have submitted the form below, you will be contacted by The BlueBox to confirm your membership and provide you with further information. If you need assistance completing your application or if you have any questions, please contact us.
The BlueBox Partner Programme:
The BlueBox Partner Programme is designed to create and support a business partnership with those individuals and organisations that actively promote our products. Eligible consultants and companies should be directly involved in either the supply of IT related products, services, support or business consultancy services to their own customer base and have the knowledge and skills to make regular sales of our products,and support their customers.
Provide the best possible solutions!
The BlueBox is able to provide your customers with state of the art solutions for running their businesses through our working hand-in-hand with our Partners; providing the tools, training and support required in pre-sales, scoping and implementation in order for them to succeed.
Our sales force is nonexistent! Our turnover grows through our partnerships!
We have partnered with a range of individuals and businesses: IT companies and solutions providers; consultancies; management consultants; and business development institutes to provide the best possible solutions for managing businesses.
Apply to join the team:
IT Companies and Solutions Providers, Consultancies, Management Consultants, and Business Development Institutes.
- IT Partners:
Technology solutions companies partner with us on either an agency or referral basis. Exposed to clients who require business solutions these businesses are able to identify opportunities, recommend solutions and either refer business to more 'hands-on' Partners or roll out our modular solutions with their clients, customising our systems through configuration to match customer needs.
- Consultancy Partners:
The Blue Box's drive to develop world class ERP and related systems has resulted in us Partnering with top ERP consultants, bringing with them the experience and knowledge of other big ERP brands. These consultants provide us with an extensive network of skills, knowledge and new leads.
- Solutions Partners:
The BlueBox also works with service-oriented Partners (both individuals and companies), who provide focused, bespoke or specifically applied configured solutions for end user companies requiring solutions to specific business problems. Modularised and flexible technology, and dedicated service ensures partners and end users the delivery of complete, comprehensive intranet focused solutions.
- Institute Partners:
We have partnerships and association with various institute of business development and business support who both extend our network, provide us with business opportunities and further our exposure.
- Submission of the BlueBox Partner Programme application form.
- A proven knowledge of business systems and/or systems sales experience to illustrate a commitment to our products.
- Sufficient working knowledge of the solutions that you wish to sell and a general awareness of all the solutions we offer. You should have sufficient familiarity with the solution you wish to sell to be able to provide your own customers with technical support and assistance.
- Reasonable demonstration of ongoing activity in terms of sales activity (lead generation, prospect follow-ups and ongoing communication).
- A proven business opportunity.
- Annuity income. (Our revenue model revolves around a philosophy geared to benefit the Client and the Partner as well as ourselves. The client leases our solutions, at an affordable rate, on a monthly (or predefined) period, providing you with monthly annuity income for as long as you maintain your relationship with the client.)
- Free priority telephonic and email support for sales and technical and support related enquiries.
- Listing on our international partner locator map with your own profile.
- Qualified leads and Potential customers we receive are passed on to our partners.
- Access to our Partner relationship manager.
- Free BlueBox Business System keys for your own internal and demonstration uses.
- Regular newsletters and product and update communications.
- Networking access to our other partners.
- Invitations to our periodic partner conferences.
Join our Partner Community to get access to the above and a whole lot more!Close this section
The Agent agrees to
- Actively and diligently promote the sale of BlueBox Software and the BlueBox name in the agency region during the period of validity hereof.
- Promptly provide the Blue Box with any information received by him which is likely to be of use or benefit to the Blue Box in marketing, modifying, upgrading or extending BlueBox Systems.
- Assist the client in the installation of BlueBox Systems and any new versions, modules, modifications, upgrades, enhancements or replacements thereof, and if applicable source and supply the associated hardware;
- Provide end-user support and training to the client and the client's staff in the operation of BlueBox Systems and any new versions, modifications, upgrades, enhancements or replacements thereof;
- Investigate and, where possible, resolve faults in BlueBox Systems reported by clients;
- Report faults which cannot be resolved by the agent to the Blue Box, together with a full description of the problem, error messages and screen shots;
- Undertake needs analyses with clients to identify clients' development needs including extensions of BlueBox Systems and integration of BlueBox Systems with the client's existing systems;
- Meet periodically with the client in order to get any brief from the client as to their changing needs, relate this brief in writing back to the BlueBox in a manner that is clear and concise; update the client as to any developments in BlueBox Systems as a whole;
- Maintain appropriate communication channels, including mobile telephone and email, for communicating with clients and the Blue Box;
- Give prompt, courteous and efficient service to clients.
The onus is on the agent to therefore keep himself up to date will all system enhancements and practice these in order to fully be able to implement them should the need arise.Close this section
Preferred Partners, benefit from additional revenues within their region as, in conjunction with the Agents general duties and responsibilities, the additional responsibilities of the Preferred Partner are to, within their agency region -
- find, recruit, equip and train new agents who enlist in The BlueBox partner programme as standard partners;
- maintain a competent and experienced sales force sufficient to adequately serve their agency region.
- support the sales efforts of the standard partners in their agency region and provide the necessary support required in order for them to conduct their agency duties and responsibilities.
- provide the standard partners in their agency region with the necessary sales infrastructure and resources to conduct their agency duties and responsibilities.
Please find below our latest documents for you to download and use.
Company Overview. Download here.
You can find this information on our pricing page.
BlueBox Terms and Conditions
This is the agreement covering the BlueBox Business Systems Terms and Conditions. View here.
BlueBox Assisted Rollout Agreement
The standard assisted roll-out of an BlueBox2.0 business system ranges from 6 to 9 months, depending on the complexity of the site, organisational and warehouse structure and staff training requirements. Download here.
BlueBox Value Added Reseller Letter of Appointment
This document intends to define the scope of our relationship. Download here.
The Plug-n-Play Loyalty System:
This document shows the Plug-n-Play Loyalty System with integrated Gift Card, Kiosks, Competitions, Vouchers, Surveys and Communications. Download here.
Our latest Brochure. Viewed here.
Close this section